- The Policy stipulates the collection of information (including but not limited to personal and professional) followed by its disclosure and use in compliance with the Applicable Law.
- By visiting the Site, or by purchasing or using the Service, Other Party expressly accepts the contents of this Policy including the privacy practices described herein.
- This Policy shall be construed as an integral part of the Service(s) rendered by DataMyth and all the Service(s) provided by DataMyth shall be in compliance with the Policy.
- Capitalized terms used but not defined in this Policy have the relevant meaning defined or interpreted from DataMyth’s Terms of Service.
IT IS AGREED as follows:
“Company or DataMyth or We or Us” – The term “Company” or “DataMyth” or “We” or “Us” herein after refers to DataMyth,Inc. a company incorporated under the Laws of United States and having its registered address at 651 N Broad St, Suite 206, Middletown, DE 19709.
“Site” – The term “Site” hereinafter refers to the DataMyth’s website or web address – https://datamyth.com
“Service” – “Service” means all the works including but not limited to services provided vide relevant links over Site, communications with individuals or group of individuals or other companies or associations by any means (written or oral).
“Party or Parties or Other Party or Other Parties” – hereinafter refers to any individual or group of individual or associations or company/companies utilizing the Service/Site of DataMyth.
“Terms of Service” – “Terms of Service” means, all the terms and conditions related to the Service provided by DataMyth to the Other Party.
The Information We Collect on the Service:
We collect different types of information from or through the Service. The legal bases for DataMyth’s processing of personal data are primarily that the processing is necessary for providing the Service in accordance with the Terms of Service and that the processing is carried out in DataMyth’s legitimate interests and the same is detailed under the section “How We Use the Information We Collect” of this Policy. We may also process data upon Other Parties express consent in compliance with the Applicable Law.
When the Party uses the Service, as a User or as a Visitor, you may provide, and we may collect Personal Data. Examples of Personal Data includes name, email address, mailing address, and credit card or other billing information. Personal Data also includes other information, such as geographic area or preferences, when any such information is linked to information that identifies a specific individual. You may provide us with Personal Data in various ways on the Service. For example, when you register for an Account, use the Service, interact with Other Parties or users of the Service through communication or messaging capabilities, or by using DataMyth’s customer service-related services.
Information Collected by Users.
A Party or User may connect User’s Client Data into the Service. DataMyth has no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Data it hosts as part of User’s Client Data. Each User is responsible for providing notice to its Clients and third persons concerning the purpose for which Users collects their Personal Data and how this Personal Data is processed in or through the Service as part of User’s Client Data.
“Automatically Collected” Information.
When a Party or User or Visitor uses the Service, we may automatically record certain information from the User’s or Visitor’s device by using various types of technology, including cookies, “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected” information may include IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites visited just before or just after using the Service, the pages or other content the User or Visitor views or interacts with on the Service, and the dates and times of the visit, access, or use of the Service. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding a Visitor or User’s interaction with email messages, such as whether the Visitor or User opens, clicks on, or forwards a message. This information is gathered from all Users and Visitors.
Information from Other Sources.
We may obtain information, including Personal Data, from third parties and sources other than those obtained from the Service i.e. information obtained from our partners, advertisers, credit rating agencies, and other Integrated Services. If we combine or associate information from such other sources with Personal Data that We collect through the Service, We will treat the combined information as Personal Data in accordance with this Policy.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways in providing the Service and operating our business, including the following:
We use the information to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Service, to provide the services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and to provide support to users of the Service.
We use the information – other than Party’s or User’s Client Data – to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our Visitors and Users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
We may use a Visitor’s or User’s email address or other information – other than User’s Client Data – to contact that Visitor or User for:
- administrative purposes such as customer service, to address intellectual property infringement, right of privacy violations or defamation issues related to the User’s Client Data or Personal Data posted on the Service; and
- updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties we work with. You have the ability to opt-out of receiving any promotional communications as described below under “Your Choices.”
Cookies and Tracking Technologies.
We use automatically collected information and other information collected on the Service through cookies and similar technologies to:
- personalize our Service, such as remembering a User’s or Visitor’s information so that the User or Visitor will not have to re-enter it during a visit or on subsequent visits;
- provide customized advertisements, content, and information;
- monitor and analyze the effectiveness of Service and third-party marketing activities;
- monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and
- track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on the Service.
You can obtain more information about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
- Google Privacy and Data Sharing;
- Facebook Privacy & Consent.
We take measures to protect the technical information collected by our use of these systems. The data collected will only be used on a need to know basis to resolve technical issues, administer the Site and identify visitor preferences.
To Whom We Disclose Information.
Except as stated in this Policy and with respect to the provisions of Applicable Law, all the Personal Data of a Party or User or User’s Client Data that are collected or stored by DataMyth pursuant to its Service to shall not be disclosed to any third parties without the prior consent of the applicable Party or Visitor or User. We may disclose information to third parties if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
Any information that you voluntarily choose to include in a Public Area of the Service, such as a public profile page, will be available to any Party or Visitor or User who has access to that content.
We work with third party service providers who provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us. These third parties may have access to, or process Personal Data or User’s Client Data as part of providing those services for us. We limit the information provided to these service providers to the extent which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and our contracts with them require them to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
Law Enforcement, Legal Process, and Compliance.
We may disclose Personal Data or other information if required to do so by Law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with Applicable Laws, in response to a facially valid court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
We also reserve the right to disclose Personal Data or other information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to:
- take precautions against liability;
- protect DataMyth or others or Other Parties from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity;
- investigate and defend DataMyth against any third-party claims or allegations;
- protect the security or integrity of the Service and any facilities or equipment used to make the Service available; and
- protect DataMyth’s Intellectual Property Rights or other legal rights, enforcement of DataMyth’s contracts with Party or User or Other Parties, or to protect the rights under the law and contracts of DataMyth, property, or safety of others.
Access, Correction, Deletion.
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Data that you may have provided through your use of the Services. If you wish to access or amend any other Personal Data we hold about you, or to request that we delete or transfer any information about you, you may contact us at email@example.com
. At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked in our database.
You may update, correct, or cancel your Account information and preferences at any time by accessing your Account settings page in the upper-right hand corner of the Platform. Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
You may decline to share certain Personal Data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Service.
You may opt out from the collection of navigation information about your visit to the Site by Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Opt-out feature.
Opting out from Commercial Communications.
If you receive commercial emails from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Users are able to view and modify settings relating to the promotional communications that they receive from us by accessing the “Mailing List Subscription” tab in the Account settings section of the Platform.
Please be aware that if you opt-out of receiving commercial emails from us or otherwise modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications you receive from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Service.
DataMyth has no direct relationship with the User’s Clients or third party whose Personal Data it may process on behalf of a User. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, delete inaccurate data or withdraw consent for further contact should direct his or her query to the User they deal with directly. If the User requests DataMyth remove the data, we will respond to its request within thirty (30) days or within a reasonable period. We will delete, amend, or block access to any Personal Data that we are storing or connecting to only if we receive a written request to do so from the User who is responsible for such Personal Data, unless we have a legal right to retain such Personal Data. We reserve the right to retain a copy of such data for archiving purposes, or to defend our rights in litigation or other legal proceedings.
The Service may contain features or links to web sites and services provided by third parties. Any information you provide on third-party sites or services is provided directly to the operators of such services and is subject to those operators’ policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through the Service. We are not responsible in any manner for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the Service. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with information. You or Party or User hereby expressly accepts to provide its information to other third parties at its free will and also indemnifies DataMyth from any claims or legal proceedings of any nature and extent.
We maintain reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of Personal Data. This includes, for example, firewalls, password protection, and other access and authentication controls. We use SSL technology to encrypt data during transmission through public internet.
Those safeguards will include, but will not be limited to, measures for preventing access, use, modification or disclosure of Personal Data by our personnel except:
- to provide the DataMyth Services and prevent or address service or technical problems;
- as compelled by law; or
- as a User expressly permits in writing.
- If you believe your Personal Data has been compromised, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If we learn of a security systems breach, we will inform you and the authorities of the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable law.
Personal Data collection and storage.
Personal Data is collected and stored at the following times/places, and for the following purposes:
- User’s email address. – Collected when Account is first established with User. This Data serves as User’s account sign-in access, and allows us to communicate with you regarding your Account. This Data is stored on MongoDB server.
- User’s first and last name. – Collected at the User’s discretion. This Data can be shared by the user in the Profile section of the Platform. It is used to enhance the experience and communications with the DataMyth Service. This Data is stored on DataMyth’ Stripe server.
User Data and User’s Client Data collection and storage.
We store aggregate User Data. This is to increase the performance of Service(s) and also to prevent the Platform from calling third-party platform APIs every time a User views or edits a dashboard. User Data connected from third-party platforms is usually read-only; therefore, there is no way we can add, update, or delete it. In a case where third-party platforms grant edit capabilities to the Service, we do not edit, update, or delete User Data account information under any circumstance.
User Data and User’s Client Data is stored in the following places in order to provide the DataMyth Services and prevent or address service or technical problems:
- Amazon Web Services
For more information or to address any concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitation in Data Security:
The obligations and data protection assurance of DataMyth shall not apply, with respect to any Personal Data or Information to the extent DataMyth can demonstrate that such Personal Data or Information:
- is generally known to the public or other third party at the time of disclosure or becomes generally known through no wrongful act on the part of the DataMyth;
- is in DataMyth’s possession at the time of disclosure otherwise than as a result of DataMyth’s breach of any legal obligation or obligations under this Policy;
- becomes known to DataMyth through disclosure by sources other than the Party having the legal right to disclose such Information;
- is required to be disclosed by DataMyth to comply with applicable laws or governmental or regulatory regulations or subpoena or other valid order of a court or administrative agency.
- is disclosed on account of Cyber Hacking or Cyber Crimes for which DataMyth is not responsible.
We only retain the Personal Data collected from a Party or User for a period later of the following in compliance with the Applicable Law:
- Up to expiry of validity period of the Party’s; or
- Up to fulfilment of the purposes/Service(s) for which the data/Information has been collected.
- Up to completion of DataMyth’s compliance with its legal obligations including but not limited to resolution of disputes or enforcement of its agreements.
We shall also retain;
- the contents of closed (cancelled) accounts indefinitely, unless a Delete is requested by User;
- backups and billing information indefinitely, unless a Delete is requested by User.
The Service is hosted in Canada, the United States, or the EU.
Regardless of the hosting, if you choose to use the Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Canadian law, then please note that you may be transferring your User’s Client Data and Personal Data outside of those regions for storage and processing by our service providers listed in the DataMyth Terms of Service. We shall comply with GDPR requirements providing adequate protection for the transfer of personal information from Europe to the U.S. or Canada. Also, we may transfer your data to the U.S., the EEA, or other countries or regions deemed by the European Commission to provide adequate protection of personal data in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service.
Data Controller and Data Processor
DataMyth does not own, control or direct the use of any of the User’s Client Data stored or processed by a User via the Service. Only the Users are entitled to access, retrieve, and direct the use of such User’s Client Data. DataMyth is largely unaware of what User’s Client Data is actually being stored or made available by a User to the Service and does not directly access such User’s Client Data except as authorized by the User, or as necessary to provide Services to the User.
Because DataMyth does not collect or determine the use of any Personal Data contained in the User’s Client Data, and because it does not determine the purposes for which such Personal Data is collected, the means of collecting such Personal Data, or the uses of such Personal Data, DataMyth is not acting in the capacity of data controller in terms of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter “GDPR”) and does not have the associated responsibilities or liabilities under the GDPR.
DataMyth should be considered only as a processor on behalf of its Users with regards to any User’s Client Data containing Personal Data that is subject to the requirements of the GDPR.
The User is the data controller under the Regulation for any User’s Client Data containing Personal Data, meaning that such party controls the manner such Personal Data is collected and used as well as the determination of the purposes and means of the processing of such Personal Data.
DataMyth is not responsible for the content of the Personal Data contained in the User’s Client Data or other information stored on its servers (or its subcontractors’ servers) at the discretion of the User, nor is DataMyth responsible for the manner in which the User collects, handles disclosure, distributes, or otherwise processes such information.
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us
. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will remove that information from our servers.
Changes and Updates to this Policy
Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Policy, which we may update from time to time. If we modify the Policy, we will make it available through the Service, and indicate the date of the latest revision, and will comply with applicable law. Your continued use of the Service after the revised Policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the current version of the Policy.
Limitation of Liability
DataMyth shall not be liable to the Other Party or User in connection with this Policy, whether arising in other contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, warranty, strict liability, equity or otherwise, for (i) any loss of profit or revenue, down time costs, loss of opportunity, loss of contract, loss of goodwill, or (ii) any consequential, indirect or punitive damages, or (iii) any cost or loss or claims on account of legal proceedings etc.